A warm welcome...
...to the Municipal Immigration Office in the city of Münster.
You have several possibilities to get in contact with us:
- If you apply for or extend your residence permits according to §§ 16, 18 Residence Act (study, gainful employment), submit a declaration of commitment according to § 68 Residence Act or transfer a valid residence permit into a new Nationalpass, you can book appointments online (in German only).
- If you would like to apply for a valid residence permit or have it extended, you can make an appointment by calling our hotline +49(0)251/4 92-36 36. The opening hours on Thursday afternoon are reserved for people who are restricted in their time for professional reasons.
- You can pick up your electronic residence permit during opening hours approximately two to three days after receiving the notification from Bundesdruckerei in the eAT edition (Stadthaus 2, 1st floor, room 127). The output is controlled by wait marks. Depending on the amount of traffic, the output of the wait marks can be set before the end of the opening time.
For the appointment hour, the picking up of the electronic residence permit and the grant or extension of Dul-Dungen you can best reach us via the entrance south street.
- In the Information Municipal Immigration Office (Stadthaus 2, ground floor) you can also register for open consultation during the opening hours. You can get the information about the main entrance of the townhouse 2. The daily demand fluctuates not insignificant; the rush is e.g. especially high at the beginning of the semester, before and after public holidays. Likewise, the available capacities for issuing waiting tags, e.g. during school holidays. It is therefore recommended to inquire in advance by phone.
- We also answer your questions - as far as possible - by e-mail. You can reach us under Auslaenderamt(at)stadt-muenster.de.
Municipal Immigration Office is closed between the years
The Municipality of the City of Münster is closed between the holidays from December 24th to January 1st. Therefore the Municipal Immigration Office is closed from December 22nd to January 1st.
Additional appointments on saturdays
Additional appointments can be booked on the following saturdays:
- January 12, 2019
- January 26, 2019
Make an appointment (in German only)
Online appointment schedule
Unfortunately the online appointment schedule is only available in German at this point. You can access the appointment schedule by following the link below.
Please note that you have to confirm your appointment by clicking the appropriate link in the email that will be send to you, when you have made your reservation. The confirmation has to be made within 12 hours after receiving the email.
Online appointment schedule