The house of the Theater Münster was the first new theatre building in post-war Germany. For its design, the Deilmann/von Hausen/Rave/Ruhnau team of architects incorporated the garden front of the old Romberger Hof into the new building. On completion in 1956, the complex, created from various interleaved structures, was celebrated by the professional world as being a "liberating clap of thunder" for theatre architecture.
At the Theater Münster, five divisions exist today under one umbrella: opera and music theatre, stage, children’s and adolescents’ theatre, dance theatre, and the symphonic orchestra.
Theater Münster Neubrückenstraße 63
Main entrance suitable for wheelchair access, spaces for wheelchairs, elevator