Jewish life in Münster
The present-day synagogue is situated at the very site of the synagogue that was incinerated in 1938, being the fourth Jewish house of worship in Münster. Jews were living in the town as early as by 1127/28; in 1933, the community consisted of about 700 members. The plain building in the Klosterstrasse was inaugurated in 1961.
Klosterstraße 8 - 9