Climate-friendly event planning
- Which items are most likely to produce the most CO2 emissions?
Reduce and prevent
- Make sure to inform all involved in time about your intentions.
- Managing the participants: invitations via e-mail, online sign-up, reusable name tags, eco-friendly laniards etc., choice of hotels...
- Arrival: DB (train) ticket (100% green electricity)
- On site: Use the Welcome!-Ticket Münster (free bus ticket)
- Act global – think local: Work with local partners and regional products.
- The emissions caused by the event that cannot be avoided can be compensated via different providers through a climate protection concept (carbon offset).
- Designing a sustainability concept for each event (applied measures see “Reduce and prevent”), the reduction of CO2 emissions can be easily be made visible over the years for serial events