After hour medical services
- The city's press office publishes a list of all emergency services and relief organizations, which can be found at: www.muenster.de/notdienste
Whoever needs medical assistance after opening hours, can rely on the emergency service of the Medical Association Westfalia-Lippe – no appointment necessary. In Münster, the medical center at the Raphael’s Hospital is in charge for adult patients, the medical center at the Clemens’ Hospital for children and youngsters.
- After hour medical services:
ph. 116 117
- More information at www.kvwl.de/patient/notdienste/index.htm
- Emergency dental service: ph. 02 51 /1 44 95 88.
- Emergency chemist’s service: Westphalia-Lippe Union of Chemists emergency services finder: www.akwl.de/notdienstkalender.php